As Jesus followers, we are to continue what Jesus started. We are commanded to share Jesus and our time is limited. Jesus calls us to not only come to Him but to go for Him. One of the biggest challenges in a distracting world is to consistently comprehend the urgency of sharing Jesus with those around us. One day we will give an account for how we used our life to share Jesus with others. The Gospel of Jesus Christ has been handed to our generation and we are accountable.
- Take a moment to celebrate your highlights of 2019.
- Share some of the areas you would like to see get better in 2020.
- What are some of your Spiritual goals in 2020?
- If you have one, share a story about the last time you shared the Gospel with another person. What happened? What did you learn? What would give you more confidence/courage to share the Gospel?
Opening Scripture: Matthew 28:18-20, Mark 16:15, Psalm 39:4, Acts 4:8-13.
- What stands out to you in these passages?
- What would give you more courage/confidence to share the Gospel?
- Take a moment to reflect – is there anyone in your sphere of influence (at work, school, neighborhood) that God is placing on your heart to: 1. Share the gospel, and/or 2. Invite to church (AKA Invest and Invite).
- Pray together.
- This week make a list of things you can try, to invest and invite the person God has placed on your heart, let us know how it goes next week.